House of the Week: $1.6 Million Luxurious Home With Gorgeous View
This Place: With over $1 million of renovations, this home features seven (4+3) bedrooms, seven bathrooms, six fireplaces and a gourmet kitchen. The best part? The home has a full view of a beautiful pond in the backyard.
Address: 14 Seabrook Place
Neighbourhood: Credit Valley
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a home with a large Cul De Sac with beautiful large bedrooms and a finished basement, then you are in luck. This massive home features a rec room, seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, two laundry rooms, a wine room, a wet bar, three garages and two large kitchens — enough for your family and/or to entertain.
Stunning 56 x 138 lot that features:
A chef’s gourmet kitchen with a breakfast area, hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances, a center island and a walkout to the patio
A master bedroom with hardwood flooring, a six-piece ensuite and his/her closets
Finished basement with a wet bar, living area, laundry room, dining area, fireplace, three bedrooms and two bathrooms
View of a ravine setting in the back with walking area
Approx. 6500 square feet of living space and over $1 million of renovations
Property tax $8,737
56.36 x 138.51 lot size
Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1.3 Million Elegant Home With Large Lot
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- Brampton House of the Week: Chic $1.1 Million Home in Quaint Area Near Park and Pond
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.2 Million Home With Beautiful Bedrooms
- House of the Week: $4.5 Million Luxurious Mansion With Gorgeous Interior