House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Luxurious Mansion With Backyard Resort
This Place: Located in the highly sought after Inglewood neighbourhood in Caledon, this exclusive home has over 6600 square feet of living space, a three-car garage, a backyard resort, a chef's kitchen and a massive walkout basement.
Address: 33 West Village Drive
Big Selling Point: This home features a backyard resort with an in-ground pool, a custom 600 square feet pool house equipped with a bar and a two-piece bathroom, gazebos, and a pond. This backyard will make visitors feel like they’re on a retreat plus it is a great place for entertaining!
Breathtaking 118 x 299 lot that features:
Chef's kitchen with high-end appliances, plenty of workspace and a massive center island
A renovated basement with a gym, three-piece bathroom, sauna, huge wet bar, wine cellar, two hobby rooms and a lot more
Den with hardwood flooring, crown moulding and combined with the kitchen
Master bedroom with huge seven-piece ensuite and a walk-in closet
Three other bedrooms that overlook the patio and have huge closets
$9,179 in taxes
118 x 299 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: Huge $2.7 Million Home With Backyard Oasis and Tennis Court
- House of the Month: Massive Brampton Home with Rare Backyard Pizza Oven
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.5 Million Home With Backyard Oasis
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom