House of the week: almost $1.7 mil house with stunning property
This Place: Located in Caledon, this custom-built home with picturesque acres has an open-concept living/dining/family room, a huge entertainment room, basement with walkout and more.
Address: 5360 Beech Grove Sdrd
Big Selling Point: This custom-built home features many entertainment areas, a family room with wood-burning fireplace, a steel barn for storage, fruit trees and 13 acres of flat land with a 1/2 acre pond.
- Breathtaking 500.00 x 1625.00 lot that features:
- Beautiful open-concept living, dining and family room
- four bedrooms five bathrooms
- 13 acres of flat land
- A huge entertainment room
- 1/2 acre pond
- $6,800 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathroom
- 500.00 x 1625.00 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil Hilltop Estate With Acres of Land
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil Luxurious House With Open Concept
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Beautiful Custom-Built Mansion