House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil Hilltop Estate With Acres of Land
This Place: This home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious dining room, a huge eat-in kitchen, a private rear patio and a finished, newly renovated basement.
Address: 935545 Airport Road
Neighbourhood: Rural Mono
Big Selling Point: Located on a hill in Mono, this classic bungalow offers eight acres of walking trails and picturesque views for play and entertaining!
Breathtaking 5 x 9.99 acres lot that features:
Renovated basement with recreation room, dry bar, games/office room and workshop
Master bedroom with a three-piece ensuite and a large closet
Huge eat-in kitchen with walk-out patio and high efficiency wood stove
Spacious dining room with maple wood flooring
Wood/garden shed with lots of storage
$4,387 in taxes
5 x 9.99 acres lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- Brampton House of the Week: Incredible $2.3 Mil Estate With Elevator and 18-Car Parking
- House of the Week: $1.3 Million Elegant Home With Large Lot
- House of the Week: Almost $2 Mil House on Spectacular Property