House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil House With Enviable Interior
This Place: Located in the very sought after Bram West, this townhouse features three full washrooms, five bedrooms and a large kitchen. With beautiful flooring, windows and balconies, this home will not disappoint.
Address: 8573 Financial Drive
Neighbourhood: Bram West
Big Selling Point: This townhouse boasts a beautiful, large kitchen. The jaw-dropping kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a nine-foot ceiling, open concept plan, granite countertops and a breakfast bar.
Breathtaking 36 x 86 lot that features:
Master bedroom with Juliette balcony, walk-in closet and a three-piece ensuite
Large kitchen with lots of storage space, a breakfast bar and ceramic tiles
Stafford model, corner unit with hardwood flooring on all three levels
Rentable ground floor (worth $1200/month)
Easy access to schools, shops and parks
$4,893 in taxes
36.45 x 86.82 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Unconscious male located in Brampton pronounced deceased
- House of the Week: $1 Mil House With Enviable Kitchen
- House of the Week: Under $1 Mil House With Luxurious Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.3 Million Elegant Home With Large Lot
- House of the Week: Almost $800K house with beautiful floor plan
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen