House of the Week: Less than $1 Mil House with Spacious Backyard
This Place: Located in the area of Bolton East in Caledon, this stunning house features three bedrooms, three bathrooms, an unobstructed view of Hubert Corless Park, an updated kitchen and a recently-finished basement.
Address: 25 Hubert Corless Drive
Neighbourhood: Bolton East
Big Selling Point: This house has a beautiful layout with a stunning oak staircase leading up to the spacious upper level with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The basement is recently finished and the spacious backyard with a large wooden patio.
- Breathtaking 22.97 x 114.83 lot that features:
- Beautiful oak staircase
- Updated kitchen with ceramic and hardwood floors
- Open concept modern kitchen with tile floor and breakfast area
- Three bedrooms three bathrooms
- A spacious backyard with a large wooden patio
- Second-level family room with gas fireplace
- $3,720 in taxes
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathroom
- 22.97 x 114.83 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards