House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil Luxurious House With Open Concept
This Place: Located in the up and coming area of Sandringham-Wellington, this luxurious townhouse features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a combined dining and living room, a chef's kitchen and an unfinished basement.
Address: 76 Lorenzo Circ
Big Selling Point: When you walk into this home, you will notice a wood staircase leading you to the upper level, walk a little further and you will see an open concept living space that includes the kitchen, living room and dining room. The upper level is also spacious with three good-sized bedrooms, a master suite and another bathroom. The basement is still yet to be finished and could be made into anything you desire.
Breathtaking 25 x 100 lot that features:
Spacious great room (dining combined with living room) with gas fireplace
Open concept modern kitchen with tile floor and breakfast area
Large master bedroom with broadloom, four-piece ensuite and walk-in closet
Three bedrooms on the upper floor with extra bath
Rare sought after upper level laundry
$4,200 in taxes
25 x 100.07 lot size
Attached, 2-storey townhome
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Police looking for missing 12 year old from Brampton
- House of the Week: 1.2 Mil House with Marvellous Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- House of the Week: Almost $800K house with beautiful floor plan
- House of the Week: $4.5 Million Luxurious Mansion With Gorgeous Interior
- House of the Week: Less than $1 Mil House with Spacious Backyard