House of the Week: Massive $2 Million Country Retreat Just North of Brampton
This Place: This 5,000+ square foot country retreat boasts a wine cellar, a sauna, and a pond for fishing and swimming.
Neighbourhood: Rural Caledon
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a spacious home filled with natural light, a ton of upgrades to the kitchen and bathrooms, and luxuries like a four-car garage and a temperature-controlled wine cellar, this home is for you!
- Breathtaking lot that features:
- A temperature-controlled wine cellar and sauna on the main floor
- Twenty-five acres of land
- Landscaped grounds with a fully stocked pond for fishing and swimming
- A long, circular drive
- Tons of natural light through large windows
- A four-car garage
- An upgraded kitchen with granite counters and a walkout to the balcony
- $4,756 in taxes
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1.4 Million Dollar Home with Full Sauna
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Absolutely Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom