House of the Week: Massive $2.1 Million Secluded Home With Backyard Oasis Just Outside Brampton
This Place: This 5,000+ square foot luxury home boasts soaring ceilings and beams for a lodge-like feeling, 25 acres of landscape, a quaint, secluded property, and an inground pool complimenting a backyard oasis.
Neighbourhood: Rural Caledon
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a private, custom home with an open floor plan, incredible views, and a backyard to envy, this home is for you!
- Breathtaking 25.00 x 25.00 lot that features:
- A custom-built, post-and-beam concept with soaring ceilings and wood beams
- An inground pool surrounded by stunning gardens and stones
- An energy efficient geothermal heating system
- A finished, walk-out basement
- An open floor plan
- Twenty-five acres of pristine landscape in a very secluded area
- $5,657 in taxes
- 3+3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 25.00 x 25.00 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: Huge $2.7 Million Home With Backyard Oasis and Tennis Court
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.5 Million Home With Backyard Oasis
- Brampton House of the Week: Grand $2.3 Mil Home With Backyard Oasis
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen