House of the Week: Under $1 Mil House With Luxurious Kitchen
This Place: Located in the very sought after Credit Valley, this cozy cul de sac. features massive bedrooms, an upgraded kitchen, four beautiful bathrooms and a big backyard.
Address: 35 Unwind Cres
Neighbourhood: Credit Valley
Big Selling Point: With beautiful features like a built-in oven, stovetop and fridge, the kitchen is sure to be a real eye-catcher. The kitchen also boasts beautiful tiles, a new sink, and lots of counter and storage space.
Breathtaking 61 x 80 lot that features:
Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and beautiful lighting
Four spacious bedrooms with three full washrooms on the second level
Lofty master bedroom with a spacious bathroom that has a standing shower, tub, his and her sinks and lots of storage
Big backyard with lots of greenery
Easy access to shops, school and public transportation
$6,252 in taxes
61 x 80 lot size
Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil House With Beautiful Backyard
- House of the Week: $1 Mil House With Enviable Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.2 Million Home With Beautiful Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom