Houses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out In Brampton
There has been a fire at a residence in Brampton around 7 p.m.
The rear side of a residence caught on fire on Cobbler Street. The fire crew, Peel Regional Police and the ambulance are on scene.
The surrounding neighbours were also evacuated as a precaution.
Cobbler Steet is closed down to traffic.
There has been no injuries reported. All occupants of the home made it out of the house safely.
More updates to come.
The Brampton Fire and Emergency Services has called this a two-alarm call, which is double the basic response to a fire alarm, and usually includes four pumper trucks, a bigger rescue unit, a ladder truck, and a chief to supervise things.
The fire crew, Peel Regional Police and the ambulance left the scene around 10 p.m. Cobbler Street is now open to traffic.
Photo courtesy of @BramptonFireES.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Man in trauma centre following collision in Brampton
- Residences evacuated after fire breaks out in Brampton home
- Brampton Fire Department Responding To First Alarm Fire At Apartment Building
- Emergency Services on Scene Following House Fire in Brampton
- Fire department responding to residential garage fire in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene at Residential Fire in Brampton