How to Dispose of Your Christmas Tree in Brampton
Well, Christmas is over and you’re probably getting ready to take down your tree and put away your decorations. Although it’s always a little sad to de-Christmasfy a home, it’s best to remember that the years are short and the holidays will be back in no time.
All that said, if you used a real Christmas tree this year, you might want a reminder on how to properly dispose of it.
Basically, if you have a real Christmas tree to dispose of, you can leave it at the curb.
Please ensure you remove all lights, decorations, wires and strands. The trees will be collected during the weeks of January 9 and January 16 on regular recycling days. If your tree is taller than 10 feet, please cut it in half.
If you live in a condo or apartment and are wondering what to do with your real Christmas tree, please contact your property management company for guidance.
For more info, click here.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- 60-year-old Brampton man succumbs to COVID-19
- Region of Peel ‘accidentally’ mails wrong COVID-19 test results to 16 people