Huge company bringing an array of new jobs to Brampton
If you're looking for work this spring, you are in luck.
Home Depot Canada recently announced that it's hiring more than 2,700 new associates in Ontario to support its busy spring season.
A number of Brampton stores are hiring, and residents can attend job fairs at the Brampton East location (9105 Airport Road), the Brampton North location (60 Great Lakes Drive), the Brampton South location (49 First Gulf Blvd) and the Brampton West location (9515 Mississauga Road) on March 4, 2020.
The fairs will run from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
The company says it's hiring for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions including overnight associates, sales associates, cashiers, lot associates, speciality associates and department supervisors.
"Our team is built on a set of core values shared by four generations of associates working in our stores," says Aliana Rozenek, vice president, human resources, communications and sustainability, The Home Depot Canada.
"We're proud of our diversity and the individual talent, skills and experience which strengthens our customer service and reflects the 182 communities we live and work in."
Those who cannot attend the fairs in person can still apply by texting "Home Depot Jobs" to 97211 or visiting careershomedepot.ca.
The company says eligible full and part-time employees have access to competitive benefits, including company-paid health and dental benefits, profit-sharing programs, tuition reimbursement and employee assistance programs.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Popular Home Goods Store Bringing Over 200 Jobs to Brampton
- Amazon Bringing Hundreds of New Jobs to Brampton
- Massive Distribution Centre in Brampton Hiring Seasonal Workers
- Cineplex cuts salaries of full-time employees after part-time layoffs
- Massive Company Slashing Employee Benefits After Minimum Wage Hike