Huge Cycling Event Set to Hit Brampton
A huge cycling event is set to hit Brampton this weekend!
Cycling solo might be fun and a great way to get fit, but cycling with a group is a great motivator.
All Brampton residents are invited to bike, walk, or even rollerblade at Bramalea Cyclefest, a fundraiser and cycling event with a community bike ride and a celebration lunch and bike rodeo.
The festival will take place on Saturday, June 3, 2017, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at All People’s Church, at 41 Finchgate Boulevard.
Break out your bike and cycle with a group beginning at 10 a.m, enjoy a free lunch around noon, and to top it off, all funds raised go towards the Paediatric Examination Room in the Urgent Care Unit and Mental Health Department at Peel Memorial Hospital in Brampton.
Registration opens at 8:30 a.m., and participants can choose which trail they’d like to bike on - a short 3.1 kilometres, a medium 10.1 kilometres, or a long 15.1 kilometeres. Maps are available here.
Parking for vehicles and bikes will be available.
Participants are required to RSVP to the event here.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard