Huge Line-Up Set for Brampton's New Year's Eve
The holidays are fast approaching and a number of events are lined up for this year’s downtown NYE festival — but the main attraction will inevitably be the musical performances set to happen at the Garden Square up until midnight. So who’s performing this year?
The city has arranged for a line-up of well-known Canadian musicians and bands, with a headlining act by Canadian rock band The Sheepdogs, who will be on stage from 10:40 pm until shortly before 12.
The Sheepdogs will be preceded by several other acts, including Brampton rapper Pryde and genre-spanning musical group Delhi 2 Dublin. The event will also get a special appearance from the city’s youngest DJ, 10-year-old Brandan Duke.
The full schedule is as follows:
The Downturns | 7:30 to 8:00 pm
Pryde | 8:25 to 8:55 pm
Delhi 2 Dublin | 9:20 to 10:10 pm
Headlining Act: The Sheepdogs | 10:40 to 11:55 pm
Brandan Duke the DJ | 7:00 to 7:30 pm, 8:00 to 8:25 pm, 9:05 to 9:20 pm, 10:10 to 10:40 pm
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- Here's What's on Tap for New Year's Eve 2017 in Brampton
- Major Changes to Brampton's Biggest New Year's Eve Party Tomorrow
- Here’s Who's Performing at a Massive New Year’s Eve Party at Celebration Square
- 5 New Year's Eve Parties to Check Out in Brampton This Year
- World's Youngest Professional DJ Spinning in Garden Square Tonight