Huge Lottery Ticket Remains Unclaimed in Brampton
If you recently purchased a lotto ticket in Brampton, you might be a lot richer than you realize.
OLG recently announced that there are two weeks left to claim an Encore - Daily Grand prize worth $100,000 for a ticket sold nearly a year ago in Brampton.
The winning numbers for the Monday, April 24, 2017 Encore - Daily Grand draw were 3 - 7 - 3 - 0 - 8 - 4 - 5.
Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize. Players must match the last six of the seven numbers drawn in the exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
OLG says that anyone possessing this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6 p.m. on Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
The OLG Prize Centre is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
OLG says players can also do the following:
- Use the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device. Scan the ticket barcode and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker's screen.
- Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Call our WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.