Huge Lotto Ticket Still Unclaimed in Brampton
If you regularly play the lottery in Brampton, you could be a lot richer and not even know it.
OLG recently announced that there are two weeks left to claim a Lotto 6/49 prize worth $71,950.90 for a ticket sold nearly a year ago in Brampton.
The winning numbers from the Wednesday, March 1, 2017 Lotto 6/49 draw were 6 - 14 - 17 - 18 - 31 - 43 with bonus number 38. To win the $71,950.90 prize from this draw, players had to match five of the six main numbers, plus the bonus number.
OLG says players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize. Anyone possessing this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 1, 2018.
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available here.
OLG says players can check their tickets for winners in a number of ways:
- Check the winning numbers on OLG.ca.
- Use the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device. Scan the ticket barcode and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker's screen.
- Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Call our WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.
So if you have an old ticket lying around, be sure to check those numbers!
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton