Huge Multicultural Festival Returns to Brampton
Also known as Brampton’s Festival of Friendship, the dates for this year’s massive multicultural fest in Brampton have been announced!
Carabram celebrates 35 years on July 14, 15, and 16 this year.
The cultural explosion that is Carabram features culture, food, crafts, drink, and entertainment from different ethnic groups in Brampton in the community, attracting thousands to the event each year.
The pavilions this year which will be set up at venues across the city include Eelam at the Brampton Soccer Centre, Canada, Ireland, Nepal, and the Philippines at the Century Gardens Recreation Centre, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and China at the Chris Gibson Recreation Centre, Hawaii, India, and Punjab at the South Fletchers Recreation Centre, and finally, Portugal at the Vasco da Gama Cultural Centre.
The event promises performances, music, food, and a whole lot of culture from each pavilion.
Sponsored by a number of local businesses and organizations including the City of Brampton, the Rose Theatre, Shoppers World Brampton, and Peel Regional Police, Carabram is a family-friendly event that brings together cultures across Brampton and welcomes visitors from across the GTA.
Early bird tickets are available until July 14 for $10, regular tickets are available from July 15-16 for $12, and children under 12 get in free when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
Tickets are also available at transit terminals and recreation centres across the city until July 14.
For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Here's Everything You Need To Know About Brampton's Three-Day Multicultural Festival
- Four Huge Festivals Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
- Brampton Recreation Centre Set to Close for A Year
- Massive Street Food Festival Hitting Brampton Tomorrow
- Popular Culture Festival Returns to Brampton This Summer