Huge Picnic for a Good Cause Coming to Brampton
Another summer festival is set to hit Brampton!
The first annual Sarah Curia Picnic for Life will take place on Sunday, August 13, 2017, from noon until 7 p.m. at Heart Lake Conservation Area.
The festivities include food, games like a three-legged race and bocce, and live entertainment from The Steady Rebels, and it’s all for a good cause.
Held by the Sarah Curia Community Organization, Inc. with Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, the event aims to raise funds and awareness to support Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
According to organizers, the picnic is in honour of Sarah Curia, a young woman who battled Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma for two years.
The event is dedicated to raising funds for Princess Maragaret Cancer Foundation, with the grand goal of conquering cancer in our lifetime. Tickets are $25 and all proceeds go to the foundation.
For more info and to purchase tickets, click here.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Brampton's Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores