Huge Retailer Set to Open First Brampton Location
New retail seems to be popping up all over Brampton, and now, yet another is opening a brand new location at a major Brampton mall!
Off-price retailer Marshalls is set to open its doors at Trinity Common in about two weeks on Tuesday, November 14, 2017, at 8:30 a.m.
Marshalls sells brand name and designer fashions at discounted pricing, similar to Winners, another TJX brand.
The retailer already boasts over 1,000 American stores and about 60 Canadian stores, with new locations opening across the country pretty quickly.
There are no other Marshalls locations currently in Brampton - the closest is in Mississauga, which boasts two locations, on at Heartland and one on Argentia.
This location will have two specialty departments, men’s tailored clothing, and plus.
Hopefully Marshalls will find more success in Canada than other American retailers, like Target.
Get ready to shop, Brampton!
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Major Retailer Opening New Location in North Brampton Soon
- Major Retailer Opening First Location in Brampton Soon
- Major International Retailer Set to Open New Location in Brampton
- Brand New GoodLife Location Set to Open Soon in Brampton
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good