Huge Street Party Happening in Brampton Soon
If you’re looking for a fun way to spend your Friday night, you might want to check out this street party happening in downtown Brampton!
On Friday July 20, 2018, the second Party in the LANES event is set to hit downtown Brampton from 6-10 p.m.
The festival features food, dancing, and live entertainment, so bring your appetite and make sure you’re wearing your dancing shoes.
Here’s what’s happening on Friday night, courtesy of the Downtown Brampton BIA:
Latin, Jazz and Bhangra Festival on George Street South
- Latin Jazz Trio 6:00pm, 7:30pm, 9:10pm
- Flower City Bhangra Performances 8:15pm and 9:00pm
- Natalie Zara Belly Dance 9:55pm
- Bachata Swing Band 6:45pm, 8:25pm, 10:10pm
Rock on in McArter Lane (27 Main Street North)
- The Kat Kings 6:00-10:00pm
- Fashion Shows (Dress People & Restyle Consignment) 6:45pm, 7:45pm
- Natalie Zara Belly Dance 8:45pm
Kids Zone! in Daily Times Square (33 Queen St. West) 6-9PM:
- Including Brampton Beast Hockey Club | Beaux-Arts Kids Crafts | Photobooth | DJ
It’s going to be a busy evening, with Friday Night Live happening in Garden Square from 8-10 p.m., too!
This Friday night, catch The Rebelljo Band headlining Friday Night Live with opener The Young & The Reckless. It’s a free concert that’s keeping the Square packed every Friday night this summer.
Happy eating and dancing, Brampton!
- Paramedics Called to Scene of Motorcycle Accident in Brampton
- Residents Warned to Beware of Very Convincing New Scam in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Incredible Police Takedown in Brampton
- Dating Site Releases Interesting Data About Marriage in Brampton
- 5 Reportedly Haunted Restaurants Outside of Brampton