Huge Street Party in Brampton Cancelled
A highly-anticipated free street party that was set to hit Brampton tomorrow and draw massive crowds - after being cancelled once - is no longer taking place.
Food, music, and dancing were scheduled to greet you at the Party in McArter Lane scheduled for Oct. 4 from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m.
But now the Downtown Brampton BIA has announced that inclement weather is nixing the event altogether.
Originally, the Culture Days event was supposed to happen on Friday, Sept. 29 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., however, if you recall, the weather was quite sad that day and the event was cancelled due to high winds, according to the BIA.
The street festival promised vendors, a photobooth, food, and more, featuring 15 vendors in the lane, including Dolcezza Custom Cakes, Wendel Clark's, La Gran Uruguaya, Sul Irmaos Smokehouse, Fanzorelli's, Queen Gypsy were confirmed to take over McArter for the festivities — if there is indeed another date!
We’ll keep you posted if there’s a rain date.
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards