Huge Street Party in Brampton Cancelled
A highly-anticipated free street party that was set to hit Brampton tomorrow and draw massive crowds - after being cancelled once - is no longer taking place.
Food, music, and dancing were scheduled to greet you at the Party in McArter Lane scheduled for Oct. 4 from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m.
But now the Downtown Brampton BIA has announced that inclement weather is nixing the event altogether.
Originally, the Culture Days event was supposed to happen on Friday, Sept. 29 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., however, if you recall, the weather was quite sad that day and the event was cancelled due to high winds, according to the BIA.
The street festival promised vendors, a photobooth, food, and more, featuring 15 vendors in the lane, including Dolcezza Custom Cakes, Wendel Clark's, La Gran Uruguaya, Sul Irmaos Smokehouse, Fanzorelli's, Queen Gypsy were confirmed to take over McArter for the festivities — if there is indeed another date!
We’ll keep you posted if there’s a rain date.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault