Hundreds of Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport Following Snowstorm
Yesterday’s (Feb. 12) massive snowstorm might be behind us, but its lingering effects are still being held on the roads, on the sidewalks and at Toronto Pearson Airport in Mississauga.
Yesterday, over 400 flights were cancelled due to the weather. Today, icy and snowy conditions are still causing significant disruptions.
We are seeing residual effects from yesterday’s extreme winter weather, leading to delays and cancellations. Please check your flight status before leaving for the airport: https://t.co/ZxEmdBHBEF.— Toronto Pearson (@TorontoPearson) February 13, 2019
As of 1:17 p.m. today, Pearson’s website was reporting that 241 arriving flights had been cancelled. It also said that 178 departing flights have been cancelled.
If you’re flying today, you should check your flight schedule before leaving for the airport.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- This Popular Home Décor Store is Closing its Doors Across Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Over 200 Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport
- This is How Many Flights are Cancelled at Toronto Pearson Airport
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Winter Weather Wreaks Havoc on Travellers Flying In and Out of Pearson Airport
- Flights Out of Pearson Airport Could Be Affected By Snow