Hundreds of Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport Following Snowstorm
Yesterday’s (Feb. 12) massive snowstorm might be behind us, but its lingering effects are still being held on the roads, on the sidewalks and at Toronto Pearson Airport in Mississauga.
Yesterday, over 400 flights were cancelled due to the weather. Today, icy and snowy conditions are still causing significant disruptions.
We are seeing residual effects from yesterday’s extreme winter weather, leading to delays and cancellations. Please check your flight status before leaving for the airport: https://t.co/ZxEmdBHBEF.— Toronto Pearson (@TorontoPearson) February 13, 2019
As of 1:17 p.m. today, Pearson’s website was reporting that 241 arriving flights had been cancelled. It also said that 178 departing flights have been cancelled.
If you’re flying today, you should check your flight schedule before leaving for the airport.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Over 200 Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport
- This is How Many Flights are Cancelled at Toronto Pearson Airport
- Weather conditions resulting in flight delays and cancellations at Pearson Airport
- Multiple flights delayed at Pearson Airport due to snow
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport