Hurontario LRT Team to Hold Telephone Information Sessions
With the Hurontario Light-Rail Transit (LRT) project beginning construction in 2018, the Hurontario LRT team will be holding telephone information sessions starting on May 16.
The LRT is a Metrolinx project that will extend along Hurontario Street from Port Credit GO Station to Brampton Gateway Terminal at Shoppers World.
The LRT will be separated from regular traffic to provide convenient and environmentally friendly transportation along 22 stops in Mississauga and Brampton. The transportation initiative will have connections to GO Transit's Milton and Lakeshore West rail lines, Mississauga MiWay, Brampton Zum, and the Mississauga Transitway BRT.
Construction is projected from 2018-2022.
The Hurontario LRT teamwill be conducting tele-town-hall meetings to homes with landline telephones along and near Hurontario Street.
The tele-town-halls will provide residents with relevant information and updates about the project.
Residents who wish to participate in one of these information sessions can call 1-877-229-8493 and use ID code 112697.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton