Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
Officers attended a family incident this afternoon.
Police received a disturbance call at 4:26 p.m. in the area of Checkerberry Crescent and Serenity Lane.
A female victim with life-threatening injuries was located and was transported to hospital. She is now being transferred to a trauma centre.
The victim’s 64-year-old husband has been arrested for attempted murder.
A heavy police presence remains at the scene.
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Attempted Murder Incident
- Man Arrested in Connection with Attempted Murder in Brampton
- Brampton Man Arrested Following Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences
- BREAKING: Man Arrested For Allegedly Attempting to Murder a Child in Brampton