Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
Consumers should be aware of some ongoing food recalls.
Agropur Cooperative is recalling Iceberg brand and Originale Augustin brand ice cream sandwiches due to possible presence of fine metal particles, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
The affected products are listed below:
At this time, there have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
Meanwhile, certain brands of Pacific oysters are being recalled due to a marine biotoxin which causes Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning.
No illnesses have been reported.
Residents should check if they own these products and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
For more information on all recent food recalls, click here.
- Food Products Recalled Due to Potential Health Hazards
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Various Contaminated Food Products
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal