IKEA Canada Introduces Unique New Program
IKEA Canada recently introduced a new program where stores will buy back furniture.
The program, formally referred to as the IKEA Sell-Back Program, was designed to help customers create a more sustainable everyday home life.
The store will work to give used IKEA items a new home and another life.
This program works by IKEA FAMILY members submitting an application to sell their used items for an in-store credit. If members want to submit more than one item they must fill out separate applications.
Members must include at least four photos of the item in their application.
The approval of the application could take up to 72 hours, but once it is approved members can then drop off their item(s) and get their in-store credit at their selected store.
For more information or to submit an application, visit the IKEA Canada website.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Peel Police 'Can't Believe' They Have to Tell Brampton Residents Not to Car Surf
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- PHOTOS: A Slew Of Luxurious Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton