Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
A collision has taken place today in Brampton.
Peel Police reported shortly after 6:00 p.m. that a driver hit a parked vehicle in the area of Vodden St East and Hansen Rd North.
Officers attended the scene and examined the driver, who was found to be driving while impaired.
The driver has been put under arrest for impaired operation.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to potential delays.
- DISTURBING CONTENT: Peel Police Investigating Vandalized Sign In Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Criminal Harassment Investigation in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Collision by Impaired Driver Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection