Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
A collision has taken place today in Brampton.
Peel Police reported shortly after 6:00 p.m. that a driver hit a parked vehicle in the area of Vodden St East and Hansen Rd North.
Officers attended the scene and examined the driver, who was found to be driving while impaired.
The driver has been put under arrest for impaired operation.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to potential delays.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Collision involving impaired driver results in fatality in Brampton
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton