Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
Earlier today (Dec. 5), Peel police arrested an impaired driver at Cottrelle and Hwy 50 after he was spotted driving through a road block while police were investigating a serious collision.
The driver was charged for impaired and excess driving after registering three times the legal limit.
Police pointed out that the situation shows that drunk driving is not solely a late night phenomenon.
At the time of the incident, the police were on scene dealing with the aftermath of an extremely serious early morning colliision that left one adult dead and one child with critical injuries.
Impaired driving is a serious issue and the Ontario Provincial Police recently announced that they’ve laid a whopping 345 impaired driving charges since RIDE kicked off on Nov. 21.
Drive safe, everyone.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
- Hundreds of Impaired Driving Charges Laid in OPP Festive RIDE
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Alarming Amount of Impaired Driving Charges Laid this Holiday Season in Brampton