Impaired Driver Collides with Bus in Brampton
Another collision has taken place this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported around 5:45 p.m. that a vehicle collided with a Brampton Transit bus in the area of Dixie Road and Queen Street East.
The vehicle’s driver, who was found to be impaired at the time, fled the scene. They were later located and arrested at Bramalea City Centre.
A few passengers on the bus sustained minor injuries from the collision.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Involved in Accident on Dixie in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton