Impaired Driver Collides with Bus in Brampton
Another collision has taken place this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported around 5:45 p.m. that a vehicle collided with a Brampton Transit bus in the area of Dixie Road and Queen Street East.
The vehicle’s driver, who was found to be impaired at the time, fled the scene. They were later located and arrested at Bramalea City Centre.
A few passengers on the bus sustained minor injuries from the collision.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Involved in Accident on Dixie in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton