Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a collision in Brampton.
At around 6:30am on May 24, 2020, PRP was called to the area of Laurelcrest Street in relation to a car smashing into a tree.
Further, according to PRP, the 22 year-old driver was allegedly impaired.
There are no injuries.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- Police investigating crash in Brampton allegedly due to impaired driver
- Collision involving impaired driver results in fatality in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver