Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
A driver has been arrested and transported to hospital with serious injuries after an impaired driving collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a vehicle collided with a parked car in the Edenbrook Hill and Duffield area.
The impaired driver was both arrested and taken to local hospital. According to police, his injuries are serious.
The intersection has been closed.
You may want to avoid the area.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Here’s how much detached house prices have risen in Brampton in just one year
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton