Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
A driver has been arrested and transported to hospital with serious injuries after an impaired driving collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a vehicle collided with a parked car in the Edenbrook Hill and Duffield area.
The impaired driver was both arrested and taken to local hospital. According to police, his injuries are serious.
The intersection has been closed.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Collision involving impaired driver results in fatality in Brampton