Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
A driver has been arrested and transported to hospital with serious injuries after an impaired driving collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a vehicle collided with a parked car in the Edenbrook Hill and Duffield area.
The impaired driver was both arrested and taken to local hospital. According to police, his injuries are serious.
The intersection has been closed.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton