Incredible Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Set to Hit Brampton
Looks like you won’t be bundling up in a holiday sweater this weekend!
If you love summer, you’ve probably been pleased with the warmer than usual weather we’ve been having lately. And if you’re wishing there was a fall chill in the air for Thanksgiving weekend, shoot down your expectations, because it’s going to be hot this weekend.
That’s right - Saturday is going to feel like a hot summer day at an intense 30 degrees, with a slight chance of rain, according to The Weather Network.
Sunday will cool down ever so slightly, but it’s still set to feel like summer all weekend, feeling like 25 degrees on Sunday and 26 degrees on Thanksgiving Monday - but are you complaining?
Come Wednesday, things will cool down again and perhaps it’ll actually start feeling like fall by mid-October.
For now, enjoy the warmth while it drags on!
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Metrolinx To Improve Commuting In Brampton With New Pilot Project