Indian Street Food Festival Comes to Brampton
If you love food, you'll want to check out this upcoming street food festival!
Tandoori Flame is hosting an Indian Street Food festival at their restaurant every weekend from May 19-June 25.
The festival will run for dinner from Friday-Sunday, and also for brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
Featuring up to 150 items and 12 food stations, while the festival may not actually take place on the street, residents will be able to enjoy some pretty authentic street food items.
Tandoori Flame will be cooking up chaat, jalebi, chole bhature, pani puri, dahi bhalla, and gulab jamun, among many other items.
The best part? All of the stations feature live food preparation, just like they would on the street.
The restaurant's festivities are part of Canada's 150th birthday celebration.
8150 Dixie Road
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Police Respond to Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton