Information session about Shoppers World transformation being held in Brampton
RioCan is hosting a public drop-in session about the future transformation of Shoppers World Brampton Shopping Centre.
RioCan’s proposal was submitted to the city of Brampton on October 2, 2019, to amend the zoning by-law to be able to implement their plans and vision for the future of the area.
The vision for the site at Shoppers World Brampton is to become a new community that is integrated and thoughtfully-designed.
This will be phased over a period of time, as the proposal introduces private parks, streets and open spaces to the public, among an organized, walkable, cycle and transit-oriented area.
This public drop-in session will give residents an opportunity to ask questions to RioCan and their team while seeing the proposal first-hand.
It will take place on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, during 6-9 p.m. at 499 Main St. South in a storefront to the right and can be located by taking the Charolais Boulevard entrance between Winners and Medix.
Photo courtesy of RioCan
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton