Information session about Shoppers World transformation being held in Brampton
RioCan is hosting a public drop-in session about the future transformation of Shoppers World Brampton Shopping Centre.
RioCan’s proposal was submitted to the city of Brampton on October 2, 2019, to amend the zoning by-law to be able to implement their plans and vision for the future of the area.
The vision for the site at Shoppers World Brampton is to become a new community that is integrated and thoughtfully-designed.
This will be phased over a period of time, as the proposal introduces private parks, streets and open spaces to the public, among an organized, walkable, cycle and transit-oriented area.
This public drop-in session will give residents an opportunity to ask questions to RioCan and their team while seeing the proposal first-hand.
It will take place on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, during 6-9 p.m. at 499 Main St. South in a storefront to the right and can be located by taking the Charolais Boulevard entrance between Winners and Medix.
Photo courtesy of RioCan
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Brampton to offer financial assistance to seniors for snow removal
- Attempted arrest leads to assaulted officer in Brampton
- Brampton father accused of killing 2 sons due back in court
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature