Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
A collision has taken place in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 3:21 p.m. after a vehicle crashed into a house in the area of Supino Crescent and Bloomsbury Avenue, near the intersection of Countryside at Goreway Drive.
Injuries have been reported but their extent is currently unknown.
More information to come.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Two male patients were taken to local hospital with minor injuries, paramedics report.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 22, 2019
- Injuries are not life-threatening.
- One driver has been transported to local hospital pic.twitter.com/CDWSs652G3
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Minor Injuries Reported After Crash in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton