Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
Injuries have been reported following a single-vehicle collision in Brampton, police say.
Peel police say officers are in the McVean Dr. and Garryoaks Dr. area for a single vehicle collision with injuries.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in at 10:38 a.m.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say the male driver has been transported to local hospital in life-threatening condition. The Major Collision Bureau attending.
Garryoaks Dr is closed at McVean Dr and Fanfare Pl.
Please avoid the area.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Man Dead Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton