Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
Injuries have been reported following a single-vehicle collision in Brampton, police say.
Peel police say officers are in the McVean Dr. and Garryoaks Dr. area for a single vehicle collision with injuries.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in at 10:38 a.m.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say the male driver has been transported to local hospital in life-threatening condition. The Major Collision Bureau attending.
Garryoaks Dr is closed at McVean Dr and Fanfare Pl.
Please avoid the area.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Man Dead Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton