Instagram removes following page resulting in mixed reviews
Cue the controversial “following” page debate.
Instagram broke the internet this week with the removal of their “following” page, a tab designed so that users could see the activity of who they were following, while being able to discover new accounts and content.
This feature has existed long before the debut of the app’s explore page and according to Twitter, it has left users with mixed reviews.
From now on, the only tab that will be accessible in that spot will be your personal “heart” tab. Gone are the days where you had the ability to access your friend’s activity and make sure your partner wasn’t liking other people’s booty pics.
when hasnt the instagram "following" tab ended in heartbreak—(@333333333433333) November 25, 2016
a lot of relationships gon last longer now that the following tab getting taken out of instagram lmao— SAB (@slitwristserg) October 8, 2019
Basically, the “following” page has ghosted you, just like that person did to you on Tinder. RIP.
Feel free to like every cat photo ever, now that no one can judge you.
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World