Intersection Closed After Collision In Brampton
There has been a two-vehicle collision in Brampton.
The incident occurred on Main Street and Williams Parkway.
The police believe the male driver suffered from a medical condition that caused the collision.
The intersection of Main Street and Williams Parkway is closed.
The police are advising all drivers to avoid the area.
The call was received at 6:31 p.m.
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Intersection Closed for Collision Clean Up
- Lanes Blocked After Collision Near Major Intersection
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Knocks Down Street Light at Brampton Intersection
- UPDATED: Intersection Closed Following Collision in Brampton