Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Peel Regional police are on the scene of a reported collision in Brampton.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Rattlesnake Road, involving a motorcycle and a vehicle.
The driver has been transported to a trauma centre; the extent of injuries remain unknown at this time.
Residents are advised to find an alternative route in that area, as the intersection is closed for an investigation.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Brampton