Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Peel Regional police are on the scene of a reported collision in Brampton.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Rattlesnake Road, involving a motorcycle and a vehicle.
The driver has been transported to a trauma centre; the extent of injuries remain unknown at this time.
Residents are advised to find an alternative route in that area, as the intersection is closed for an investigation.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Brampton intersection closed following collision with motorcycle
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton