Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
An intersection is closed following a collision between a vehicle and a female pedestrian in Brampton.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which occurred in the Steeles Ave. W. and James Potter Rd., came in at 4:15 p.m.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATED: victim has been airlifted to a trauma center.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Road Closed After Vehicle Strikes Pedestrian in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton