Intersection Closed After Truck Crashes into Pole in Brampton
A recent crash has prompted an intersection closure in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a truck collided with a pole in the Queen and McMurchy area.
No injuries have been reported.
The intersection will be closed for several hours for repairs.
Please avoid the area and find alternative routes.
UPDATE: Police report that McMurchy Ave South is completely closed between Jessie and Queen Street, and will remain closed late into the evening.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Major Intersection Closed as Vehicle Crashes into Pole in Brampton
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Intersection Closed Due to Collision
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down