Intersection Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
Officers are on scene investigating an incident early this morning.
Around 4:53 a.m., police reported a shooting that took place in the area of Mayfield Road and McLaughlin.
A male victim is receiving treatment for non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
The suspect is believed to be driving a dark coloured sedan.
No other suspect information has been reported at this time.
The intersection has been closed in all directions.
Police say there are no public safety concerns.
Anyone with information or video footage that can assist the investigation is asked to call 905-453-3311, ext. 2233.
UPDATE: The intersection has reopened.
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Seek Public's Help in Brampton Vehicle Shooting Investigation
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton