Intersection Closed Due to Impaired Driver in Brampton
Peel Regional Police report a vehicle collision this Saturday morning in Brampton.
A vehicle collided with a light post, resulting in the closure of Humberwest Parkway northbound at Exchange Drive.
The driver, who was determined to be impaired, was taken into custody by police.
Citizens are advised to avoid the area. We’ll keep you posted with further updates.
UPDATE: The roadway has been cleared and reopened.
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver in Custody After Crash in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton