Intersection Closed Due to Impaired Driver in Brampton
Peel Regional Police report a vehicle collision this Saturday morning in Brampton.
A vehicle collided with a light post, resulting in the closure of Humberwest Parkway northbound at Exchange Drive.
The driver, who was determined to be impaired, was taken into custody by police.
Citizens are advised to avoid the area. We’ll keep you posted with further updates.
UPDATE: The roadway has been cleared and reopened.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver in Custody After Crash in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton