Intersection of Countryside and Fernforest closed due to collision in Brampton
First responders are attending to a collision in Brampton.
At 4:15 p.m. today (June 9), first responders were called to the intersection of Countryside Drive and Fernforest Drive in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
So far, one person has been transported to a trauma centre.
The intersection is currently closed as first responders tend to those involved—drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Brampton
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Mississauga Road closed at Financial Drive due to multi-car collision in Brampton
- First responders attending to driver that struck tree in Brampton