Intersection of Countryside and Fernforest closed due to collision in Brampton
First responders are attending to a collision in Brampton.
At 4:15 p.m. today (June 9), first responders were called to the intersection of Countryside Drive and Fernforest Drive in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
So far, one person has been transported to a trauma centre.
The intersection is currently closed as first responders tend to those involved—drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Brampton
- Mississauga Road closed at Financial Drive due to multi-car collision in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Intersection Closed Due to Collision
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton