Investigation Launched After Two Planes Clip Wings at Pearson Airport
An investigation has been launched following an incident in which two aircrafts clipped wings at Pearson Airport.
An Air Canada representative confirmed that Air Canada flight 1713 clipped wings with a LOT Polish Airlines aircraft while pulling up to the gate at Pearson on Saturday, Aug. 5.
Peter Fitzpatrick, an Air Canada representative, said that none of the 286 passengers aboard the Boeing 767-300 were injured.
The plane was arriving from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and was parking when the collision occurred.
The incident is currently under investigation.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Road Closed for Stolen Car Investigation in Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool