Investigation Launched After Two Planes Clip Wings at Pearson Airport
An investigation has been launched following an incident in which two aircrafts clipped wings at Pearson Airport.
An Air Canada representative confirmed that Air Canada flight 1713 clipped wings with a LOT Polish Airlines aircraft while pulling up to the gate at Pearson on Saturday, Aug. 5.
Peter Fitzpatrick, an Air Canada representative, said that none of the 286 passengers aboard the Boeing 767-300 were injured.
The plane was arriving from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and was parking when the collision occurred.
The incident is currently under investigation.
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Firearm located after traffic stop closes 410 in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- Lanes closed on 410 due to police investigation in Brampton