Is Ontario's Worst Road in Brampton?
There’s less than a week to go for Ontario residents to vote in the annual CAA Worst Roads campaign.
Will Brampton’s awfully congested Steeles Ave. make the cut?
Votes from cyclists, pedestrians, drivers, and transit users will tell.
“It’s clear that this campaign is resonating across the province,” said CAA South Central Ontario government relations specialist Raymond Chan.
“We have had a strong response as we toured the province, as people are taking the opportunity to have their voices heard on the quality of our roadways.”
Toronto's Dufferin St., Barrie's Duckworth St., and Hamilton's Burlington St. E. are among the top contenders for spots on the provincial Top 10 list.
The campaign closes May 1.
Click here to vote.
County Road 49 in Prince Edward County was named Ontario’s Worst Road last year.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19