Is Ontario's Worst Road in Brampton?
There’s less than a week to go for Ontario residents to vote in the annual CAA Worst Roads campaign.
Will Brampton’s awfully congested Steeles Ave. make the cut?
Votes from cyclists, pedestrians, drivers, and transit users will tell.
“It’s clear that this campaign is resonating across the province,” said CAA South Central Ontario government relations specialist Raymond Chan.
“We have had a strong response as we toured the province, as people are taking the opportunity to have their voices heard on the quality of our roadways.”
Toronto's Dufferin St., Barrie's Duckworth St., and Hamilton's Burlington St. E. are among the top contenders for spots on the provincial Top 10 list.
The campaign closes May 1.
Click here to vote.
County Road 49 in Prince Edward County was named Ontario’s Worst Road last year.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton