Is Ontario's Worst Road in Brampton?
There’s less than a week to go for Ontario residents to vote in the annual CAA Worst Roads campaign.
Will Brampton’s awfully congested Steeles Ave. make the cut?
Votes from cyclists, pedestrians, drivers, and transit users will tell.
“It’s clear that this campaign is resonating across the province,” said CAA South Central Ontario government relations specialist Raymond Chan.
“We have had a strong response as we toured the province, as people are taking the opportunity to have their voices heard on the quality of our roadways.”
Toronto's Dufferin St., Barrie's Duckworth St., and Hamilton's Burlington St. E. are among the top contenders for spots on the provincial Top 10 list.
The campaign closes May 1.
Click here to vote.
County Road 49 in Prince Edward County was named Ontario’s Worst Road last year.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports seventh straight day of fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19
- Study finds red and processed meat not associated with any health risks