Is This Very Popular Store Headed to Brampton?
Do you love casual apparel?
Well, many people do and the momentum for more lowkey gear doesn't appear to be slowing down.
A very hot company is opening four new Canadian stores in fall 2018.
Uniqlo, the Japanese retail giant with a cult-like following, announced three locations are coming to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
The list doesn’t include Bramalea City Centre — yet.
Where are the four stores? Square One Shopping Centre, Vaughan Mills, CF Markville and one new store out west in the Greater Vancouver Area at Coquitlam Centre.
Here's what it'll look like in Mississauga.
"We're happy to be bringing LifeWear, thoughtfully created to make everyday life better and more comfortable, to so many new people in Canada through the launch of four new Uniqlo stores," said Uniqlo Canada COO Yasuhiro Hayashi.
"After much demand from loyal customers we are especially excited to be opening new stores in Ontario for the first time since our Canadian launch in fall 2016."
The largest of the new stores to open in the GTA will be located at Vaughan Mills, with a sales floor of more than 20,000 sq. ft. all on one floor.
Both stores at CF Markville and Square One Shopping Centre will measure approximately 15,000 sq. ft. and be located on one floor.
These new stores will bring the total number of Uniqlo locations in Ontario to five. T
The newest -and fourth- store to open in BC's Coquitlam Centre will occupy more than 12,000 sq. ft. of sales floor on level two.
The first Uniqlo store opened in Japan in 1984 and has expanded into global markets with more than 2,000 stores across the globe.
The casual apparel line has amassed a large following due to its innovative clothing and accessory designs such as the HeatTech line at Uniqlo - it's a fabric that turns moisture into heat (perfect for Canada's cold winter climate).
Uniqlo has already opened at Toronto's Eaton Centre and Yorkdale.
Here’s hoping Uniqlo will make its way into BCC.
Rendering courtesy of Uniqlo Canada
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- Popular Discount Store Launching Massive Expansion in Canada
- These Popular Stores are Set to Close in Canada This Year
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- New Toy Store Opening in Bramalea City Centre Today!
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location