It Will Feel Like 33 Degrees Celsius This Weekend In Brampton
Residents will be happy to hear that summer weather is here to stay - at least for the weekend!
According to The Weather Network, the weather will be 27 C on both Saturday and Sunday.
Even better, it will feel like 33 C with the humidity. It will be sunny on Saturday, but there may be a chance of showers on Sunday.
So, enjoy the break while you can because Fall starts right after. And The Weather Network recently announced that there will be both pleasant weather and periods of chilly weather in Ontario that will come close to offsetting each other during the Fall.
“We will also see extended periods of dry weather during the fall with great opportunities to enjoy the fall foliage. A few moisture-laden systems should help to bring the final precipitation numbers to near normal or slightly above normal across the region,” says The Weather Network.
So, get outdoors and enjoy the last bit of the sunny weather! What are you up to this weekend?
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Here’s What Weather We Can Expect In Brampton This Fall
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Brampton and Beyond
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Brampton Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend