Italian Restaurant Re-Opens in Downtown Brampton
If you've been missing Italian restaurant Fanzorelli's, we have some good news for you--it's back!
Fanzorelli’s Restaurant, located at 50 Queen St. West, was a family owned business and has been a neighborhood mainstay since it first opened in 1989. The chic resto offers traditional Italian pasta dishes, stone-oven baked pizzas, decandent desserts and an international wine list. In terms of atmosphere and decor, the resto boasts a rustic interior and a wine lounge/bar.
Brampton resident Sabena Coulter, who boasts 30 years of experiences in the hospitality industry, recently became the classic establishment's new owner.
Coulter is bringing back a signature dish served years ago—chicken farfalle (requested by many past customers). While in the wine lounge or dining area, guests can indulge in signature drinks such as martinis, Cosmopolitans, lemoncello and more. The spacious resto can accomadate 70 people in the dining area and 40 people in the lounge area.
In terms of prices, menu items run diners anywhere from $11-35 dollars and Fanzorelli’s is offering a special menu for those that attend Rose Theatre shows. Coulter is planning a re-grand opening, inviting customers and non-customers to visit the rejuvented establishment in January 2017. Some more good news? Free parking is available on weekdays after 6 PM and weekends are free day and night at Green P municipal parking lots.
The resto is ideal for lunch or dinner (especially before a Rose Theatre show) if you're in the mood for traditional Italian dining and have an adventurous wine palate.
- PHOTOS: A Slew Of Luxurious Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Peel Police 'Can't Believe' They Have to Tell Brampton Residents Not to Car Surf
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: March 4 - 10
- Popular Italian Restaurant Closed for Renovations
- Top 5 Italian Restaurants in Brampton
- Celebrity Chef's Restaurant Set to Host Wine Tasting in Brampton
- Brampton Restaurant Fan D Flame Offers Traditional Filipino Cuisine and a Must Try Dining Experience Called “Boodle Fight”